Mindfulness Courses & Workshops in Nelson
Introduction to Mindfulness Course/Workshop – 6 weeks
This is a workshop covering all the basics in mindfulness:
- Automatic Pilot
- Body Scan meditation
- Mindful Eating meditation
- Mindful Movement meditation
- Sitting meditation
- Breathing Space meditation
- The Breath
- Determining how to best take care of you
The workshop will run for 6 weeks
Investment is $148 (includes workbook and access to recorded meditations).
Next workshop starts November 2020
“A good way to stop your snowballing thoughts/actions and learn to be kind to yourself and non-judgmental”
Mindful & Respectful Parenting Workshop – 8 weeks
This is a mindfulness workshop to help you discover who you are and who you want to be on your parenting journey and it will give you tools to help you become more often the parent you would like to be.
This mindfulness course will help you discover through meditation, information, interactive group work & self-awareness & journaling exercises:
- Automatic Pilot
- What is Mindful Parenting
- Dealing with Barriers
- Gathering the scattered mind
- Discovering your triggers and how to work with them
- Core beliefs and how these effect you
- Staying present – listening with full attention
- Exploring acceptance of self and child
- Non-judgmental/mindful communication
- Mindful connection
- Our thoughts are not facts
- How can I best take care of myself
- Acceptance & change
Next workshop starts in September 2020
Investment $250pp or $220pp for couples (includes workbook and guided meditations).
“I would reccommend to anyone who wants a better way to deal with their kids rather than “traditional” ways”
Well-being for Parents – Introductory Workshop
Do you ever feel like you are reacting to your child’s behaviour more than you would like to?
Do you ever find yourself parenting like your parents, when you said you wouldn’t?
Is some peace and quiet all you crave for at times?
Do you ever find yourself wishing for your partner/spouse to walk through the door so they can help with the kids?
If you answered yes to any of these questions then you are not alone.
Wellbeing for Parents workshop is a self-awareness journey to assist you in getting to know yourself a bit better through meditation, visualisation and journaling.
You will also gain tools to help:
- Get out of autopilot.
- Cut the stress.
- Take notice of your body cues.
- Release excess energy (relax).
- Experience everyday tasks with new eyes
Share experiences with other parents
Workshops run on an as needed basis. Please get in contact if you are interested in attending a workshop.
New Courses Coming Soon
The following courses are being finalized, if you are interested, please contact us and express your interest.