Introduction to Mindfulness Workshop
Are you curious about Mindfulness? Then come and join me at the next Introduction to Mindfulness Workshop.
Mindfulness can help:
- Train the brain.
- Increase creativity.
- Give deeper meaning to life.
- Reduce stress & anxiety.
- Regulate eating habits.
- Improve relationships.
- Reduce depression.
- Reduce chronic pain.
- Control addiction.
- Increase happiness.
During the workshop we will be focusing on:
- Our well worn life patterns.
- How to change our thoughts and behaviour to disrupt these old patterns and become aware of them.
- Bring in new thoughts that serve us.
- How to see the world with new eyes.
- How to experience what is right in front of us.
- A renewed relationship with our body.
- How our body experiences the world.
The workshop will run online for 6 weeks during Monday evenings 8.30-9.30pm
Investment is $80 (includes workbook and access to recorded meditations).
Next workshop runs from 29th June – 3rd August 2019
Please contact me if you prefer an in-person workshop