Introduction to Mindfulness Workshop
Are you curious about Mindfulness? Then come and join me at the next Introduction to Mindfulness Workshop.
Mindfulness can help:
- Train the brain.
- Increase creativity.
- Give deeper meaning to life.
- Reduce stress & anxiety.
- Regulate eating habits.
- Improve relationships.
- Reduce depression.
- Reduce chronic pain.
- Control addiction.
- Increase happiness.
During the workshop we will be focusing on:
- Our well worn life patterns.
- How to change our thoughts and behaviour to disrupt these old patterns and become aware of them.
- Bring in new thoughts that serve us.
- How to see the world with new eyes.
- Stress and how to work with it.
- How to experience what is right in front of us.
- A renewed relationship with our body.
- How our body experiences the world.
- Acceptance of what is.
- Self-compassion, kindness and curiosity.
- Awareness of what is.
The workshop will run for 6 weeks during Wednesday evenings 7.15-8.45pm
Investment is $148 (includes workbook and access to recorded meditations).
Next workshop runs from 11th November – 16th December 2020
Venue is Yoga Jai, Nelson
“I am feeling more positive about me and more accepting of myself”
“A good way to stop your snowballing thoughts/actions & learn to be kind to yourself and non-judgemental”